- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers’ information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information we collect
We collect information in the following ways:
- Personal Information you give us. For example, most of our forms require you to provide your name, email, phone number and any other information you may voluntarily provide.
- Information we get from Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to collect non-personally identifiable information about site usage such as length of time on the site, pages viewed, buttons clicked and the sources that referred visitors to our site, such as links provided by other sites, Facebook, etc., as well as what type of devices are used to view the site from. This information helps us to make improvements to our web site which will result in a better user experience.